- Merge AI and communication technologies to enable intelligent services operating at the edge of the network.
- Use IoT for monitoring and optimizing WSS (Water Supply Systems).
- Predictive analysis, optimal dimensioning and real-time monitoring and adaptation of resource utilization of Cloud-Native Network Functions in “5G and beyond” networks.
- An advanced edge-computing architecture distributed on several geographically-distant sites, each site with an integrated edge-computing networking infrastructure (for in-network storage and processing services)
- Netwin – Intelligent and autonomous systems and services
- WatchEDGE – Wide-area Agile and flying neTwork arCHitecture for AI-surveillance processing at the EDGE
- ADAPTO – Predictive and adaptive network dimensioning of Cloud Native Network Functions based on usage data collection and analysis
- LIASON – LIfecycle Assessment and security assurance In SOftware-defined NEtworks
- WITS – Watering IoTs
Coordinator: Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata
Spoke Coordinator: Luca Chiaraviglio – luca.chiaraviglio at uniroma2.it